Thursday, August 28, 2008

College Credits

I am really excited! I talked to someone in records yesterday at MCC. They told me that my credits are good forever. I told her I went there almost forever ago! So, the 2 semesters that I went and actually got grades for are still good. That means English 101 and 102! I sent for my transcripts today. She said it would take about 2 weeks because they are in the "archives" on microphish (sp?). They haven't figured how to get them into the new computer system. Anyway, I've been toying with the idea of getting some more college done. I don't know what I would go for as for a degree. Back in ancient history, I wanted to be a home economics teacher. No way now! So, a lot of my credits probably won't help me out. But, who knows? Anyway, that's it for now. Until later...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That would be awesome if you went back to college. I want to start taking online classes. But I dont know what direction to go in either.

Sarah said...

That's very exciting, mom! I still don't think I have enough brains to do the college thing. But I would still love to take some classes for interest sakes.