Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baby Eli and Other Misc. Things

Elijah Richard Smith


Well, our 15th grandchild made his appearance on Friday, March 19, 2010. This is Jeremy and Leslie's 6th child (5th boy). He made his entrance at 10:10 p.m., weighing 7lbs 9oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. He is such a cute addition to their (and our) family. I am very anxious to get to know his personality.

We had spring break last week. We planted some rose bushes and some vegetables. Then it rained this week and our poor seeds went swimming! My radishes had already sprouted so they are ok. It felt good to plant something.

Earlier in the week we had a big dumpster put in front of our house. There were 4 on our street. We were able to get rid of a lot of junk that had been around here since the dinosaurs were here, I think! Again, it felt good to get something done!

There are only 2 more months of school left. We are really gearing the kids up for their "DIBLES" testing. This year has really flown by.

I don't do very good at blogging as I don't have much to say. I live a very boring life and since most of my children are gone from home, I don't have much involvement in their lives anymore.

So, until I can think of something else to write...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You're aloud to have more involvement in our lives though...I don't think any of us have told you otherwise. (Maybe Tanya, or Michael)