Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SURGERY!

Well, I decided that I needed to post something again while I can. After tomorrow, I won't be able to type very well or fast. You see, I will be having to do it left handed. I am having surgery tomorrow morning on my right hand. They are going to fix the carpel tunnel, the trigger finger and replace the joint at the base of my thumb. Fun, huh? The best part is that I will have a cast on for six (yes, that's 6) weeks! I am SOOOOOOO excited! Can you just feel the SARCASM dripping from my words? I will be glad to get this taken care of though. The pain is very bad. Most of the time on a scale of 0-10, it is an 8 or 9. I am taking tomorrow and Friday off from work and the next week is spring break. I'm sure I'll be having loads of fun!

Not much exciting has been going on here. I have been trying to do some scrapbooking. I've been working on pages from the Boy Scout Jamboree that Michael went to in 2005. There are so many pictures to choose from!

I have been working on my Relief Society lesson also. It will be from a talk by President Uchdorf at the October 2008 conference. Basically, it is about hope. I am trying to do the paper mache letters "HOPE" to have on display. I just need to figure out the embellishments for the letters. I was "hoping" to have it done before tomorrow, but if you know me, you know that my middle name is "procrastination".

Anyway, that's about it for now. I'll check back in a few days and give you all an update. Til then....

1 comment:

music lady said...

Best wishes on a successful surgery! You take care of yourself and have others take of you. You deserve some pampering. I "hope" you can get some relief from the pain soon.
God bless you.