Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yard Sale

So, I think I figured out how to get this going again. Today has been a busy day. I spent most of it sorting and going through my scrapbook paper. We are going to have a yard sale on Saturday at my dil Leslie's place. I have WAY too much scrapbook stuff and little room for it here, so I am going to part with some of it. I might gather up some other stuff too.

Michael went on his Super Activity yesterday. Things are kind of quiet around here. I finished a book last night called Sarah's Window. I don't remember the author. It was ok, but not great. I started The Good Guy by Dean Koonz this morning. It already is intriguing. I read his book The Husband a while back. It was really good.

Well, that's all for now. I can't think of anything else worth writing.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

woohoo.... post # 2... you are off to the races for sure now