Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January 2010

Been a while...No excuses! Just a few thoughts. Love the rain we've been having. Just not the lack of power in my kitchen because of too much water. Hey, this is Arizona. How can that be? Anyway, something got wet and flipped a breaker and it took a week to dry out enough to stay flipped back! AARGHH! Love doing everything in the flashlight! Now more rain is forecast. I still love it!

I decided that I needed to do more with my husband. So, since I enjoy reading so much, I thought it would be fun to read a book together. So, I bough 2 copies of "The Tristan Betrayal" by Robert Ludlum for us to read. We are already on chapter 6. This is a little bit different kind of book than I usually read, but I know he enjoyed the Bourne Identity, so I thought we could try it. It is good so far. Maybe a fun adventure.

Until later...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very fun for you and dad! I've got a book that I've started reading a couple times and stopped reading after the first few pages because I think it would be a good book to read w/Josiah. So far that hasn't happened though and I've had it for a few years.