Thursday, February 12, 2009

BIRTHDAYS!

Well, time has gone and done it again! Another year has gone by and my oldest son, Jeremy, is a year older. He is now 34. It's so hard to believe that so much time has passed since he was just a little tyke! As our firstborn, we got all (or most of) our OJT (on the job training) with him. I'm sure we made some mistakes, but overall, I think he turned out pretty good! If I could go back and do anything over, it would be to spend more quality time with him. He didn't have much time with just us. Only 19 months. He was a terrific big brother, though! And now, he is a good husband and father. I am so very proud of the things he accomplishes. He never gives up. Even when he is wasted from trying and can't see clearly, he keeps going. I guess that's the perfectionist in him. He has a bright mind and fun personality. So, Jeremy, I hope this day is a good one for you. I hope that this next year will bring you more of what you want and need. I love you. Mom.

P.S. I have a little something for you.

No comments: