Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

It's been a while since I last posted. I can't sleep tonight (too much pain), so I thought that maybe I could do a short post.

We have our outside pretty much finished up on the decorating. The tree is up and decorated inside. We went artificial this year. Too many allergies. The cat is wreaking havic on my tree skirt!

Sunday was our annual Smith family Gingerbread House/Christmas Party. It was fun. We did our white elephant gift exchange. This year, we went a little more serious on the gifts. They were not silly. No electric toilet paper. No Butt Paste. There were several gift cards and some games. The kids did their left right game with their exchange. They all enjoy it and it is fun to watch them get confused!

Tonight we did some Christmas baking. We made fudge, choc chip cookies, Rice Krispies treats, a Chex mix, and dipped pretzels. I think we are going to do some more tomorrow night. This is where my pain tonight is coming from. Too much fun!

I have all my Christmas shopping done and wrapped and under the tree. It feels good to be ahead of the game this year.

Anyway, that's it for now. Until later...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Sounds like we should come visit!!

Sarah said...

I thought Tanya was going to do some baking today...I almost took Josiah so that I could come over and bake with her afterall. Glad I didn't waste the gas!